Smoked Prawn Tacos
An easy lunch recipe that you’ll want to make again and again. This recipe serves 2 people.
- 1 packet Norfolk Bay Gourmet Seafoods Wood Smoked Prawns
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Juice of 1 lime & zest & wedges to serve
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 2 cups prepared coleslaw mix
- 4 small tortillas
- 2 cups baby spinach/rocket
- 2 tsp roughly chopped roasted peanuts
- Fresh or dried chilli to garnish
- 2 tsp chilli sauce
Step by Step Instructions
Mix together paprika, cumin, oil and lime zest. Add smoked prawns and toss to coat.
In a separate bowl, mix avocado, lime juice and yoghurt.
Season prawns with basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Heat a frying pan over high. Add the prawns and cook turning them for 3 minutes.
Heat tortillas in a dry pan. Top tortillas with avocado cream, spinach, slaw, prawns and peanuts. Serve garnished with chilli sauce and lime wedges.